Lodge Templehall No.1599 50 Year Rededication

 

Lodge Templehall No.1599 held a ceremony of rededication to mark fifty years of Freemasonry on Saturday 18th of May 2013. The rededication ceremony was conducted by the Provincial Grand Lodge of Fife and Kinross, headed by Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master Bro. Rev Andrew Eadie Paterson JP.

 

In the early sixties and with the expansion and development of the town of Kirkcaldy, some notable and worthy Brethren, in their wisdom had thoughts of forming a further Lodge to serve the community and so with dedication and hard work in fund raising Lodge Templehall was duly formed. On that occasion the ceremony was conducted by the Grand Master Mason Bro. Lord Bruce.

 

The erection and consecration of the Lodge took place at a special meeting held in Hayfield Community Hall on 18th May 1963, the Grand Master Mason Lord Bruce presiding. The dedication and oration on the nature and objects and relationships of the craft were rendered. Provincial Grand Secretary Bro. Wm Sloss read the charter granted by Grand Lodge at a convocation held in Edinburgh on 7th February 1963.

 

Lodge Templehall was then opened in regular form for the first time, when the Installation of Office-Bearers took place.

 

Photographs taken to mark the occasion taken by Bro. Daniel Everrit WJW Lodge Coupar o' Fife No.19.

 

PGM with RWM

PGM Bro. Rev Andrew E Paterson with RWM Bro. Alistair Gibson

PGM with RWM's

Left to Right

Bro. G Rugg RWM Lodge Rosyth No.1159 Sponsor Lodge

Bro. Rev A Paterson PGM

Bro. A Gibson RWM Lodge Templehall No.1599

Bro. W Miller RWM Lodge St. Fothad's No.1059 Sponsor Lodge

Brethren

Brethren with Provincial Grand Lodge

PGM with 1599 Members

Members of Lodge Templehall No.1599 with PGM

Glass presented to PGM

Whiskey Glass Presented to PGM Bro. Rev Andrew Paterson

 

Inscription reads:

Presented to PGM

Bro. A.E. Paterson J.P.

At The Rededication Of

Lodge Templehall 1599

1963 - 2013